Services for Employers
The purpose of this bespoke service is to help businesses navigate their way through the numerous challenges of employment law today in order to avert and resolve conflict in the workplace; maximise employee potential and to grow and develop their businesses through solid human resource practice and procedure and up to date training of Management.
Carmel Sunley advises on the full range of human resources and employment law issues including the following:
- Drafting contracts of employment, policies, procedures and employee handbooks
- Directors service agreements
- Self-employed contractor agreements and atypical worker agreements
- Recruitment and screening procedures
- Illegal workers and obtaining work permits
- Managing employees in the workplace
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Business re-organisations and restructurings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Information and consultation obligations
- Dealing with industrial disputes with Trade Unions
- Restrictive covenants and protecting confidential information and trade secrets
- Unfair dismissal and staff exits
Settlement (compromise) agreements
- Workplace Mediation
- Training in employment law for managers of people in business
If you are interested in discussing the employer services that Carmel can offer or to ascertain a fee for employer services please complete the enquiry form or alternatively contact Carmel direct for an informal, no-obligation consultation.
“I’m extremely grateful to have had Carmel Sunley’s support and assistance over the last 18 months representing my company in an Employment Tribunal claim. Carmel helped me to hold my nerve, negotiate effectively during the case and yet took the time to attentively reassure me throughout the proceedings.
Thank you so much for everything you have done including the assistance with performance management. I feel Padstone Recruitment Ltd is a better company now than it was before our paths crossed. I’m so pleased to have you, Carmel, as a contact and will, of course, be in touch should I require any further assistance.”
Wesley Angus, Managing Director, Padstone Recruitment Ltd